The Fall 2022 series of HCAF's Home Care Connection event features a special presentation by Healthcare Provider Solutions CEO Melinda Gaboury, who will tackle all aspects of the 2023 Medicare Home Health Prospective Payment System Final Rule, including the planned nationwide expansion of the Home Health Value-Based Payment (HHVBP) program, changes to the Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM), and tweaks to the Conditions of Participation (CoPs). She will also assess the continued rollout of the Medicare Review Choice Demonstration (RCD).
Additionally, HCAF Executive Director Bobby Lolley will review what’s happening in Congress as it relates to home health, preview what providers can expect during the 2023 Florida Legislative Session, and discuss industry trends.
Join your state home care association for this information-packed continuing education and professional development program to network with members of your home care provider community to learn, network, and prepare for what's happening now and what’s on the horizon in Florida for Medicare home health providers.
At the conclusion of this program, the participant will be able to:
- Describe expert analysis of the Medicare final rule and what lies ahead for home health providers, including:
- National expansion of the Home Health Value-Based Purchasing program.
- Will the Florida Legislature keep up with the rising minimum wage for Medicaid providers or increase Alzheimer's and dementia training requirements in 2023?
- Understand how Medicare's proposal to cut payments by 4.2% looms large over the home health sector's future. Strategizing our advocacy plan requires "all hands on deck" participation!
- Stay ahead of the curve and network with your peers in your community.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate HCAF Course Certificate
Your cart is empty