2022 has gotten off to a running start all while the Public Health Emergency (PHE) continues on after more than two long, arduous years. While there are still many unknowns ahead of us, there is quite a bit of information that can be gleaned since the start of the year. Join us for an opportunity to network and learn about how 2022 is shaping up, on both the state and federal levels.
HCAF staff will lead an engaging and lively discussion to get you up to speed on Certified topics:
- Assessing the Review Choice Demonstration (RCD) so far;
- 2022 Florida Legislative Session recap;
- Preparing for OASIS-E (Outcome and Assessment Information Set) and the nationwide expansion of the Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (HHVBP) coming in 2023; and
- The health care worker COVID-19 vaccine mandate requirement.
Join your state home care association and fellow Florida home care colleagues for the spring series of our Home Care Connection events, your local industry gathering to learn, network, and prepare for what's happening now and for what’s on the horizon in Florida home care.
Attendees will have a strong understanding of:
- The recent legislative session and the impact on the Florida Home Care industry
- Current issues on the federal level such as the NOA, RCD, and Oasis E and their impact on the provision of skilled services in the home setting in Florida
- How increasing mergers and acquisitions impact our industry on the state and federal levels
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate HCAF Course Certificate
Your cart is empty