Florida home health care providers received some welcomed news last week when the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced a delayed phase-in of the Review Choice Demonstration (RCD). Providers were told they may participate in the pre-claim review (PCR) process beginning on August 31, but are are not required to do so. While this is great news, it also left many of you with unanswered questions such as:
- Should we begin submitting claims for the PCR process?Should we wait until we are required to submit?
- If we start submitting on August 31, can we only submit a few claims to test the system and our processes?
- Are all my claims going to require a Unique Tracking Number (UTN) if I start submitting claims on August 31?
- If I chose not to submit now, will my claims be subject to 100% post-payment review?
- If I choose not to submit now, will my claims be subject to the 25% payment reduction?
With these questions and so many more on the mind of providers, HCAF is hosting a webinar with industry expert Melinda Gaboury of Healthcare Provider Solutions, who will provide you with the answers to these questions and many more!
Course Instructor - Melinda Gaboury
- Express an understanding of the newly implemented 60 delay in the RCD demonstration due to the PHE
- Express an understanding of the impact of this new delay and its impact on agency processes in order to meet this requirement
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate HCAF Course Certificate
Your cart is empty