This webinar is designed for listeners who want to better understand the purpose and need for the cost report, improve their knowledge of the cost report, or want to optimize and reduce the time needed in preparing the cost report. It will address the importance of the cost report along with the regulatory requirements. It will also describe the cost report package of documents.
Course Author: Thomas Boyd, MBA, CFE, CHFP
After completion of this webinar, the active learner will be able to:
1) Learn what is new for 2019 and why not knowing can cause your cost report to be not accepted (5 minutes);
2) Explain how to gather and collect the data necessary to compile an accurate and complete cost report (15 minutes);
3) Describe the meaning of the various cost centers and the importance of classifying costs (30 minutes);
4) Understand the flow of the cost report forms and the importance of statistical allocations and reclassifications (25 minutes); and,
5) Share helpful hints when reviewing your completed cost report. (10 minutes).
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate HCAF Course Certificate
Your cart is empty