MANAGEMENT ONLY. DO NOT ASSIGN TO CLINICIANS.
This progressive, four-part webinar series for Home Health Administrators and Owners addresses Home Health challenges related to IMPACT Act reforms. Learn the effects of specific IMPACT Act reforms, and operational processes that address each reform to produce improved Clinical and Fiscal outcomes. Gain insight into the following areas:
- How the Patient-Driven Groupings Model(PDGM) outcomes can exceed PPS era results
- The why and how of Value-Based care programs
- Addressing the Home Health Culture Change required for success
- How VBP Expansion regulations are the natural enemy of Home Health recertification
- How to employ Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS)-E to better outcomes under the PDGMWhy the PAC PPS will alter Home Health Utilization for acute care episodes
- How the PAC PPS will modify all Home Health programming
- How to lead your referral sources through the changes
With a Value-Based Home Health platform as the basis of the rewired Acute Care Episode that goes into effect in 2025 under the PAC PPS, now is the time to transition your agency for success. Home Health Providers who successfully complete this transition learn how to replace home care volume practices with real-time clinical management, and they report improved employee satisfaction as a result. Make sure you attend this important webinar series and start your journey on the Value path required for Home Health success today.
Speaker/Course Author - Arnie Cisneros; Kim McCormick
Your cart is empty