Caregivers play a vital role in the success of home care agencies. Being able to attract and retain top-notch caregivers is every home care providers’ dream. But how do you get there?
In this engaging presentation, Anne-Lise Gere, SPHR, shows home care providers how to achieve the “Holy Grail” of home care employment. By focusing on critical systems and consistent actions, home care providers stand apart from their competition in the eyes of caregiver applicants while building the foundations of a stable and thriving business.
Course Instructor - Anne-Lise Gere, SPHR
Using real-life examples from working with home care providers, Anne-Lise provides practical tips and techniques on how to become (and remain) an Employer of Choice:
• Recruitment – Establish a solid recruitment strategy with the “3-legged stool” approach.
• Retention – Keep caregivers longer and utilization your existing workforce to minimize the cost of turnover.
• On-boarding goes beyond the Orientation session. A mentoring program is crucial to create a productive (millennial) workforce.
• Career progression for caregivers.
• Compensation & Benefits – Be competitive but don’t break the bank
• Recognition – Understand what forms of recognition your caregivers value
The presentation comes with a workbook to develop a practical action plan to implement back at work.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate HCAF Course Certificate
Your cart is empty