Palmetto GBA's Charles Canaan and Michael Bibbins will reveal the mysteries of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Review Choice Demonstration (RCD) during this workshop. They will shine light into dark corners you may not have looked at before. This includes recent RCD changes, trending topics, top denials, and selection statistics. Additionally, the speakers will share critical clues and tips about the recent changes in billing requirements that providers need to watch out for, such as new telehealth G codes and Notice of Admission (NOA) requirements. They will explore trending topics and dive deep into the scenarios that spur investigations and calls from providers, and generate education sessions. The top denials portion of the program will unveil the top Additional Documentation Request (ADR) denial reasons as well as the top non-affirmation reasons. Finally, the speakers will discuss Florida selection data and trends without too much foreshadowing. Establish your alibi by attending this workshop and don’t miss this opportunity to get in-person feedback about your RCD mysteries.
The following are some examples of learning objectives to be covered:
- The learner will be able to identify elements of appropriately document homebound status the Home Health Referral Process
- The learner will be able to verbalize concepts for Home Health Nursing Documentation
- The learner will be able to verbalize top improper payment errors and action to prevent these errors
- Attendees should be aware of any upcoming RCD events that they may need to register for as well as the latest updates impacting the RCD program
- Attendees will gain an understanding of any Home Health Updates that have impacted the program or will in the near future.
- Attendees will understand which RCD selections are most common in Florida and how providers are performing under each option.
- Attendees will see a breakdown of different paint points for RCD and tips they can use to avoid them, or navigate them when they arise.
- Speakers will take any remaining questions from the audience.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate HCAF Course Certificate
Your cart is empty