We invite you to join for this month's Home Health Revenue Cycle session, an informative monthly series that covers Medicare-Certified industry hot topics.
This month's topic: "Traditional Medicare Billing – The 30-Day Final Claim" We are at the end of the billing period. Are we confident that the information for calculation of payment is accurate? Do we have all the required elements reflected on the claim? Are you reporting non-routine supplies and telehealth services on the claim?
Speaker/Course Author - Melinda Gaboury, COS-C
At the conclusion of this program, the participant will:
- What's necessary for the Pre-Bill
- Understand what is should be included in the final claim.
- Describe various span, remittance, revenue, and location codes.
- Understand how to request an exception for late notice of admission.
- Describe a couple of examples of what might trigger payments to be subject to pricing process.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate HCAF Course Certificate (No CE)
Your cart is empty