The Home Care Association of Florida invites home care professionals to participate in a three-part educational webinar series that will delve into the nuances of providing therapy in the home. Beginning in January 2018 and concluding in February, this series explores therapy practice management and administration, applicable federal and state laws and regulations, therapy assistant supervision, maintenance therapy, best practices, and other topics in order to show the broad and vital role therapy plays in the home care setting.
Course Author: Joyce Boin PT, MA & Patti Heid, MSPT, COS-C
At the end of this course, the learner should be able to:
- Express an understanding of the state and federal licensure and training requirements for therapists working in the home care environment
- Express an understanding of best practices when it comes to therapy SOCs and discharges
- Express an understanding of the regulations surrounding therapy 30 day reassessments and therapy assistant supervision
- Express an understanding of ethical decision making in the Home Health practice setting
- Express an understanding of compliance when it comes to providing services such as aquatic therapy, lymphedema treatment, vital stim, pulse oximetry, etc.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate HCAF Course Certificate
Your cart is empty