Welcome to Continua Learning: Documentation & Legal Aspects for Florida CNA's! This course is designed to get you up to speed on the Documentation and Legal Aspects for Florida CNA's.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Florida, you must be equipped with an understanding of the value of proper Medical Documentation, commonly accepted practices of medical documentation, and important legal concepts that are unique to you.
The goals of this course is for you to:
- Describe what Florida law and rules say about being a CNA in Florida
- Tell where in the law and rules certain topics can be located
- Describe how to maintain a CNA certification in Florida
- Show how and when to report to appropriate state agencies or departments
- Identify important reasons and consequences related to medical documentation
- Demonstrate appropriate methods for both documenting services provided and correcting mistakes in documentation
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Continua Learning Course Certificate
Your cart is empty