This course is built to satisfy the HIPAA requirement for home care. The goal of this course is to educate employees on Protected Health Information or PHI, addressing security risks and implementing safeguards, the HIPAA Privacy Rule, consequences of noncompliance with HIPAA, HIPAA with social media and HIPAA breaches.
The course targets anyone who works in a home care setting. This means nurses, CNAs, home health aides, therapists, and office staff.
The objectives for this course are:
- Identify Protected Health Information or PHI
- Identify and address security risks
- Implement safeguards in the workplace
- Implement the HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Demonstrate compliance with HIPAA in social media
- Demonstrate an understanding of HIPAA breaches"
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Continua Learning Course Certificate
Your cart is empty