This course is built to satisfy the home care workplace safety requirement for home care. The goal of this course is to educate employees on driving safety skills, identifying and addressing hazards in the workplace, fire safety teaching skills, lifting skills, and preventing slips, trips, and falls in the home care setting.
The course targets anyone who works in a home care setting. This means nurses, CNAs, home health aides, therapists, and office staff.
The objectives for this course are:
- Demonstrate skills on preparing to drive
- Demonstrate safety driving skills
- Identify and address hazards in and around the workplace
- Perform patient fire safety training
- Identify and address slips, trips, and falls hazards
- Perform proper lifting technique
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Continua Learning Course Certificate
Your cart is empty