Do your clients or patients truly believe that your agency is different (a.k.a. better) than your competitor? How do your referral sources differentiate you from the myriad of other agencies in your market? Have you clearly defined just how stunningly you outshine your competition? In today’s market, it is imperative that you show your value and incorporate that message throughout your organization. This session will help you build an action plan to overcome the marketing barriers that confront your agency to prove that you are a shining star.
Course Instructor - Mikelle Conner
PT credits awarded for course completions are approved for 1 year and expire at the end of the calendar year unless otherwise stated.
For a complete list of courses offering PT credits for this year, click here.
The active participant will be able:
1. Explain differentiated marketing and how employees should be considered a commodity in a strategic marketing plan (10 minutes)
2. Establish a framework for differentiation (10 minutes)
3. Identify possible areas of differentiation for your agency (10 minutes)
4. Identify successful components of a healthy marketing program (10 minutes)
5. Explore the investment involved in forming a differentiated agency (10 minutes)
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate HCAF Course Certificate
Your cart is empty