A Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) program that is built specifically for your Medicare-certified agency can have a dramatic effect — this is because instead of having the crisis du jour, you will identify how to proactively deal with what the crises would be. By drilling to the root of the problem, you can avoid the problem…it is that simple!
During this webinar, Sharon Litwin will review the Conditions of Participation (CoPs) for QAPI — and then show you how to develop, implement, and maintain an agency-specific effective QAPI program. This program will show you how to address your outcomes through QAPI as well so that you can be a 5-star agency!
Course Author: Sharon Litwin, RN, BSHS, MHA, HCS-D
Attendees will learn how to:
- Understand the QAPI CoPs;
- Explain steps involved in building a successful QAPI program;
- Discuss the importance of OASIS accuracy and consistency;
- Identify how to determine appropriate QAPI indicators to monitor; and
- Outline how to develop action plans.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate HCAF Course Certificate
Your cart is empty