You know that the Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Model is expected to improve coordination and health outcomes in home health, and that the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) demo has been underway in Florida since January 2016. But, do you have all the information you need to transform your organization into a high performing agency under VBP?
Prognosticators anticipate the continued transition away from fee-for-service payment models toward value-based purchasing under President Trump. Beginning March 1 through April, HCAF will host six webinars presented by national experts in Medicare billing, OASIS, and outcomes enhancement to help you obtain incentives for providing quality care with greater efficiency.
Topics covered range from bathing to bed transferring and discharging to drug education. As a series, these webinars focus on high priority improvement areas that impact VBP goals.
- Webinar 1 of 6: Preventing Unplanned Hospital Care
- Webinar 2 of 6: Bed Transfers/Bathing/Ambulation
- Webinar 3 of 6: HHCAHPS/Communicatio
- Webinar 4 of 6: HHCAHPS/Specific Care Issues
- Webinar 5 of 6: Oral Medications, Dyspnea and Pain
- Webinar 6 of 6: Drug Education/Vaccines
Your cart is empty